Sunday, 26 January 2014

A New Direction...


Lately I have been feeling a little disconnected from this space of mine. This tiny space of the blogosphere is well into it's second year and doesn't quite reflect who I am. Yes, I love craft. Yes, I love colour. Yes, I love to add all these things together and capture them in photographs that I so much enjoy taking but lately I haven't been feeling the drive to fill this space with posts empty with feeling but full of colourful pictures.

Let's face it. We grow and we change.

How boring would we all be or would our lives be if we stayed the same. I have been feeling an inevitable change coming on for some time now and have also noticed that many others have also been experiencing the same feelings and have done something about it! Well it's about time that I do something about it too...

I have been working on a little project on the side. One that will hopefully capture the very essence of what I love to do, what drives me. The name 'Modern Day Mummying' doesn't seem to fit what I would like to reflect to you all who visit me here. Yes I am a mum but that isn't all that I am. Somehow I had fallen into the trap of trying things on for size and truth be told... There is no 'one size fits all' way of doing things.

I thank you lovely people who still do pop by here on a regular basis to see what it is that Sunny and I have been up to and I want to apologise for not keeping up my end of the deal here and becoming rather boring.

Change is coming. I do hope that you will stick around long enough to see what it's all about 'cause I'm kinda excited about it...

I'll be back soon... Promise :)

11 comments:

  1. Hello darling. It's been a while. It's not you, it's me, I promise. Hehehehe.
    Me finding this post was very timely. I've been thinking about change and my own evolution as well as my blogs. Still undecided. But happy to see where you're going. Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well here :) And I bet you use that line everyone! I'll hop over and give you some lovin' too. Last I read you were living it up in Hawaii?!

      Delete
  2. Take your time....will be watching with interest for the "new you"
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ally :) It won't so much be a New Me just a plain version of me, still with colour and photos! Thanks for sticking around lovely.

      Delete
  3. Off course I'll stick around a change is as good as a holiday they say :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emma I'm in desperate need of that holiday! I just came back from one but could easily go on another one ;)

      Delete
  4. That's exciting Sophie, can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I've missed your posts and look forward to you returning very soon. Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaina xxx Hopefully my mojo will pick up again. Actually I'm going to make sure that it does!

      Delete
  5. I am so glad that you will be coming back! You have so much wit and creativity! Good luck on your new track...I will be here when you return! Until then...best wishes friend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a reboot is good every now and again! I've had loads of incarnations over the years, you'll feel reenergised for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this beautiful space. I'm sure it will be amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...