Well it's official... Spring is here! Even though technically Spring began about two weeks ago, we still had to wait for the 1st of September to roll around! And what a glorious day it was! Spring means a lot of things here in our household as I'm sure it does for many of you. For us it's tomato and cucumber planting time, time to give our home a good spruce up - out with the old and in with the new and clean! And this year the 1st day of Spring also was Father's Day... A day when we celebrate all of those men and say Thank You to all of the invaluable things they do for families!
1. Blue orchards on my kitchen table.
2. A lovely new wiggle dress from ASOS - Here's hoping I'll be wiggling in it some time soon!
3. New Summer shoes for Sunny...
4. New Summer shoes for mummy!
5. Teeny tiny strawberries blossoming in our yard! Sunny has a fight on her hands with the birds who come and steal them...
6. A lovely new plant - Ranunculus - My favourite!
7. New leaves sprouting in the yard! I love this time of year.
8. A bird nest in one of our trees!
9. A visitor basking in the morning sun.
10. Fruit Bomb Platter as part of Father's Day lunch on Sunday.
11. Fresh fruit - I could live off them in Summer!
12. What Fruit Bomb Platter would be complete without these...
13. Bottoms up! Hooray for Dads all around!
14. Sunny's special father's Day gift for her Deda :) The man in her life! Her best friend as she calls him.
To all of you welcoming Spring I hope it was a glorious one for you and those of you who welcomed the first day of Winter may it be full of warmth...
I'm off to enjoy another glorious day outside!
How about you?