This week I went back to work. This week Sunny went back to preschool. We bid farewell to sleep-ins and spontaneity in most of our days. I'm kind of glad to be back into some sort of routine but hate that there are things to do and places to go everyday! I miss waking up at the beach and winging it as the day unfolded! The trick now is to find a happy medium - a balance between the things we have to do throughout the week and the things we want to do.
How do you balance the need to's and want to's in your days?
Our week according to our want to's...
1. The first day of Sunny's last year at preschool - She was ready for a whole month to go back and finally the day came...
2. Games at home.
3. Sunny loves this game - It makes her laugh.
4. Miss Puzzle Queen.
5. Another quilt for Sunny is on the way... I love this Moda collection.
6. A quilt for me... I have an idea and it looks amazing!
7. This arrived on Thursday! I've been waiting a whole month! It kind of blends in with Sunny's quilt...
8. Working on my ironing board cover.
9. Planning the next stage of our garden according to my new bible.
10. Planting coriander seeds.
11. Peppers that brighten up our garden at the moment.
12. A Valentine's project - Love is in the air!